Posted April 14, 2010on:
I came across this post in The Frisky today and decided to do my own list… seems similar to the 25 things about me that was going around Facebook a while back, but these are all things that I like about myself. It’s quite the confidence booster, you all should try it… but slightly difficult to come up with 30.
Welp, here goes nuttin….
1. Being “the planner.” I’m the one in my group of friends that plans where we go and when. I say I hate it all the time, but secretly love it.
2. When my hair gets just a little wavy (usually in the summer).
3. Being a loving friend, daughter, sister, and girlfriend.
4. I’m funny.
5. My ability to rock out ridiculously bright-colored shoes and/or bags.
6. Being a leader.
7. Feeling sexy in sweatpants… but not so sexy that I leave the house in them for longer than twenty minutes!
8. I am a great cook.
9. Trying new recipes and usually succeeding.
10. Cheering someone up.
11. My yinzer accent… even though I really don’t think I have one, many beg to differ.
12. Kids love me… seriously.
13. Soaking up constructive criticism.
14. I’m really good at mixing eye shadow colors, and I’m a master of “the smoky eye” in basically any color.
15. My really weird-looking pinky toenail.
16. I’m not afraid to take risks… most of the time I relish in it!
17. My Wii boxing skills.
18. My popcorn addiction.
19. I’m photogenic.
20. My sense of direction… even if I get lost, I’m pretty good at finding my way without asking for directions.
21. I will ask for directions if needed.
22. My willingness to try anything… really, I will… as long as it’s semi-legal and not acutely life threatening.
23. My love of nature.
24. Being blunt, yet tactful.
25. Being okay with being alone.
26. Liking silence.
27. My pearly whites.
28. My birthmark on my ear, which makes people think I have an extra piercing.
29. The fact that 90% of new people I meet think I remind them of a close family or friend.
30. I rock.