To: Jaci From: Jaci Re: Jaci
Posted March 23, 2010on:
So Kristi had a really cool post today about 1. finding people on Facebook with your exact name. and 2. writing to your younger self. Now I’ve googled all different versions of my name, but I’ve only found things about me… OTE links, Twitter page, my WC graduation announcement…. and that’s about it. Nothing about anyone else, no Jaci’s on Facebook with my same name. I searched “Sabolsky” on Facebook and ended up finding 30 people I’m not related to, which is rare.
ANYWAYS…. I decided to go ahead and write a memo to my teenage self. Here we go:
2. Keep in touch with your camp friends.
3. Don’t take yourself so seriously, no one else does!
4. Long distance relationships don’t work unless you’re both mature enough to handle it.
5. You really should have given sports another try, even though you sucked most of the time.
6. You really shouldn’t have spent THAT much on a prom dress!
7. Study abroad.
8. Befriend more computer geeks, this is a good thing when your motherboard crashes.