“My Story” bulletin
Posted June 4, 2010on:
KG has this little ditty up on OTE for the Fun Friday feature. While I deleted my MySpace account a couple of years ago, I miss doing these fun little survey things. So, here’s mine!
- Hi, my name is: Jaci
- But you can call me: Any form of “Jaci” that’s appropriate… Jac, Wacky Jaci, Jacattack, Apple Jacks, etc.
- Never in my life have I: been to the west coast
- My high school is: a lot nicer now then when I went there in 99-03. It was okay, but we never did anything too spectacular… like the class of ’10 did this year. Check out their lipdub for the Pens here
- When I’m nervous: Everything turns to warp speed… I talk fast, walk fast, tap my leg fast!
- The last song I listened to was: See above link… haven’t turned on the tunes yet this morning, but if you want to be technical, BEP’s “I Gotta Feeling” came on when I went to link to the PHS lipdub.
- If I were to get married right now: My mother would pee her pants… she’s wanted me to be married for some time now
- My hair is: grimy… I need a shower
- When I was 4: I played with the Barbie accessories (the house, the car, etc) more than I played with the Barbies themselves. Legos and the Lite Brite were way cooler.
- Last Christmas: was spent in PA with my family and friends!!
- I should be: Eating breakfast… mah tummy’s rumblin
- When I look down I see: the keyboard??
- The happiest recent event was: Moving in with the boys… 2 months is still recent, no?
- By this time next year: I’ll hopefully have a master’s degree
- My current gripe is: People who can’t/don’t do their jobs… the “I’m so helpless” act… ugh!
- I have a hard time understanding: how smokers tolerate their own smell/stench
- There are these girls: Who I’m still close friends with despite living over 500 miles away
- If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Jon, my parents
- I want to buy: more paint for the bedroom… a house at some point in my lifetime
- I plan to visit: Europe someday
- If you spent the night at my house: I WILL make you bacon and eggs in the morning. It’s my duty.
- The world could do without: morons
- Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: groceries
- Most recent thing someone else bought me: lunch at Panera
- My middle name is: Renee
- In the morning: I’m always awake early…. even if I went to bed late the night before
- Last night I was: watching the Golden Girls (RIP Blanche)
- There’s this guy I know who: is incredibly nice, sweet, and kind to everyone he knows… and has adorable dimples. And a good kisser 😉
- If I was an animal I’d be: a really playful dog, most likely
- Tomorrow I am: working, obviously… probably going to Rafferty’s after (who’s going??)
- Tonight I am: working!!!
- My birthday is: Nov. 15th…. and everyone knows it, I like to feel special that day!!